[Tango-A] NA-E: Carlos Copello & Maxi Copello Workshops

Karina Romero karina at newgenerationdc.com
Mon Apr 12 11:28:58 EDT 2010

Dardo Galletto Studios
Argentine Tango Workshops
"The Best from Buenos Aires in Times Square"

Carlos Copello  &  Maxi Copello
Veronica Vidan     Nadia Johnson
Sat. & Sun., April 17th- 18th & 24th - 25th

CLICK HERE TO WATCH NEW GENERATION WITH COPELLO

Saturday, April 17th
3:00pm Tango Technique  Maxi & Nadia
(Open Level)
4:45pm Tango Technique II  Master Carlos Copello & Veronica
(Open Level)

***SPECIAL MILONGA EVENT***
 COPELLO'S MILONGA
SATURDAY NIGHT
8:30pm Tango Class Maxi & Nadia (Open Level)
DON'T MISS THE SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE BY THE LEGENDARY CARLOS COPELLO & HIS SON MAXI
11:30pm Performance by
Copello & Veronica Vidan
Maxi & Nadia Johnson
Copello Milonga Rate : $15

Sunday April 18th
5:00pm Tango Sequence I - Turns & Sweeps  Maxi & Nadia(Interm.)
6:45pm Tango Sequence II - Turns & Sweeps  Master Carlos Copello & Veronica (Interm.)

Saturday, April 24th
3:00pm Dynamic Boleo Embellishments I  Maxi & Nadia(Interm.)
4:45pm Dynamic Boleo Embellishments II Master Carlos Copello & Veronica (Interm.)

Sunday, April 25th
5:00pm Innovative Tango Sequence  Maxi & Nadia (Interm.)
6:45pm Classic Tango Sequence  Master Carlos Copello & Veronica
                       (Interm.)

Workshop Rates
1 Workshop - $50
2 Workshops- $90
4 Workshops - $165
6 Workshops - $240
8 Workshops - $300
Sorry but we can't offer refunds or exchanges
Please, Register & Call after 1pm - (212)575-0222

DARDO GALLETTO STUDIOS
151 West 46th Street, 11th Floor NYC 10036
212.575.0222/ DardoGallettoStudios at gmail.com
www.newgenerationdc.com