[Tango-A] NA-E: CT: Yale Tango Fest, April 9-11 New Haven CT

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:07:21 EDT 2010

Leaders! You are in demand at the most exciting festival in the Northeast
this year.

*Yale Tango Fest 2010
April 9-11 New Haven, CT*

www.yaletangofest.com

*A**lex Krebs and Evan Griffiths
Homer and Cristina Ladas
Lucas Di Giorgio & Melanie Klaric*

*DJs
Robin Thomas
Alex Krebs
Lung-Kuei Lin
Homer Ladas
Tine Herreman*

Join us with a Milonga Pass or a Pass with 2 classes + all 4 Milongas!
We are just 1.45h away on Metro North, 75 miles by road. Hotels are
inexpensive, and the first a.m. train goes back while the milonga is still
going.

Our students and people who came previous years have signed up. There is
still room (but not a lot)! Who is
coming?<http://yaletangofest.com/whoiscoming.html>

*Opportunities for leaders!
*We have some classes left, as well as all the milongas. Register here:
www.yaletangofest.com/registration.html

Followers, if you are signing up with a leader, great! Please sign up at the
link above. We are almost out of classes but there are still a few
available.

Followers signing up by themselves, we have the physical space for you but *not
yet *the leaders. Please either get on our waiting list, or recruit a leader
to sign up with. Be optimistic! We look forward to welcoming you at Yale.

Tickets to the Fest All Night Milonga on Saturday will become available in
the next few days. It is likely that we will not be able to sell tickets at
the door. Check the website for updates.

With friendly greetings,

The Yale Tango Club and Fest Committee

--
www.yaletangoclub.org

Yale Tango activities are offered with support from the Graduate and
Professional Student Senate.

To get on our email list, visit our website and sign up using the box on the
left.