[Tango-A] Princeton Tango Festival - Registration CLOSING this weekend

Princeton Tango Fest princetontangofest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:19:05 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

We just wanted to give you a heads up that we will be closing
registration this weekend, so if you have not registered yet or if you
know people who would be interested in coming, please follow up before
this weekend! If you have registered already, you should be getting an
email from us soon with details on our more conspirative happenings
and some surprises.

We are really looking forward to it and hoping you are too!

Love and happiness,
The Princeton Tango Bunch