[Tango-A] NA-E: NY Portchester: REMINDER: AL NORTE @ IL SOGNO

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 23:43:12 EDT 2009

REMINDER!!!
ESMERALDA¹S AL NORTE MILONGA THIS FRIDAY SEPT 25!
AT IL SOGNO (³the dream²) RISTORANTE
(dreamy food, dreamy floor, dreamy night)
$15 admission to the dance. Food /drink dreamy but optional.
316 Boston Post Road, Port Chester, NY 10573‹just off I 95-across from
Kohl's Plaza

Music from 8:30. Dance to 12:30.
DJ Hector Scotti accepts requests of your very favorite tango selections
this night.
Make your dining reservations for any time.
Authentic specialties for gourmets and gourmands among us.
Call 914.937.7200 See their website: www.ilsognony.com

JUDY AND JON special guests & friends from Buenos Aires,
offer in the upstairs room of Il SOGNO--
³15 Minutes That Can Change Your Tango²: unique diagnostic Mini PRIVATE
Lessons to evaluate and pinpoint crucial elements in your dance.
A dollar a minute‹so 15 minutes $15 per person.
They offer a ³salon-milonguero² (my term) demonstration about 10 PM

RECORD YOUR SESSIONS: Bring a MINI DV CASSETTE for their camera, which can
be made into a dvd.
OR bring your own video camera. We will have a tripod (thanks MAMTA!!!!)

Hosts Lucille and Carol hope to see many of you up north (well, of
Manhattan)

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays