[Tango-A] Announcing Tango Element Baltimore 2010

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:56:14 EDT 2009

Please save the date for the TANGO ELEMENT BALTIMORE 2010:
AUGUST 12-15, 2010

We are thrilled to present:

SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES
MARIANO "CHICHO" FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA
PABLO RODRIGUEZ & NOELIA HURTADO (for the 1st time in the US!!!)
MARTIN MALDONADO & MAURIZIO GHELLA (for the 1st time in the US!!!)

AND MORE TO COME....
please stay tuned, we are yet to announce more news!!!

Make sure you have the date saved in your calendars since you absolutely
cannot miss this event!!! :). We are planning to open the registration in
February of 2010.

We look forward to seeing you all in Baltimore next year!!!

The entire event will be held at the Tremont Plaza hotel in downtown
Baltimore www.tremontsuitehotels.com.

www.tangoelement.org