[Tango-A] WORLDCHAMPIONS TANGO STAGE 2009, VISITING FLORIDA. DON'T MISS TEM!

Eddy Hernandez eddysdanceschool at msn.com
Tue Oct 20 14:44:58 EDT 2009

Hi dear tango lovers,

We are very happy announcing the upcoming visit to Florida of Jonathan Spitel & Betsabet Flores, Argentine Tango Worldchampions 2009, category Tango Stage. Jonathan & Betsabet, will be coming directly from Buenos Aires to perform in a TV Show and thereafter they will be exclusive artist of "Eddy & Veronica Tango Productions" in their first visit to the US. Jonathan & Betsabet, are from Argentina and they won two months ago, the last Argentine Tango Worldchampionship celebrated in Buenos Aires. This Worldchampionship its the most important competition for tango dancers in the entire world. Every year, around 200 couples from about 90 countries compete in Argentina to get the title of Argentine Tango Worldchampions. This year, Jonathan and Betsabet, had the privilege of being considered the best tango dancers in the world!

We have the honor to host the Worldchampions in their first visit to the US. At this time, they will be with us from November 4th to November 15th. We are planning an agenda to present them on both coasts of Florida State. They will be teaching workshops, private lessons and performing in different places. The following will be their schedule and soon we will be giving more details about times, subjects, prices and special packages for the workshops. Please, keep in touch and don't miss the opportunity to learn from the best dancers in the world in 2009. You will love their performances and to start enjoy them watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj48T2STf4Q

THURSDAY, NOV. 5th, Workshops at Dance Masters, N. MIAMI

FRIDAY, NOV. 6th, Workshops at Best of Times Dance Studio, MIAMI

SATURDAY, NOV. 7th, Workshops at Best of Times Dance Studio, MIAMI

                    Spectacular Show at "La Milonga de Buenos Aires", MIAMI

SUNDAY, NOV. 8th, Workshop and Show at C.I.T.A., HOLLYWOOD, FL

MONDAY, NOV. 9th, Private lessons

TUESDAY, NOV. 10th, To confirm

WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11th, Workshops and exhibition at Manny & Fabiola's Milonga at Star Ballroom, POMPANO BEACH

THURSDAY, NOV. 12th, Private lessons

FRIDAY, NOV. 13th, Workshops and exhibition at Sara Dance, SARASOTA

SATURDAY, NOV. 14th, Workshops at 1st Dance Studio, ST. PETERSBURG

SUNDAY, NOV. 15th, Guest Stars in the Show "Amor de Tango" at The Palladium Theater, ST. PETERSBURG

For more info., please don't hesitate in contacting us,

Eddy & Veronica Tango Productions,

727-510 8329 / 813-506 9148

www.tangoargentinoeddyvero.com