[Tango-A] NA-C: Grisha & Nina - Polyphonic Dancing Practice Session - Saturday, October 31, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Sun Oct 18 18:09:58 EDT 2009

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

Thank you for your enthusiasm for our Polyphonic Dancing Musicality master
classes.  The last class was a sold out event!  We are very grateful to you.
Grisha and I are very happy to be offering something that dancers find so
valuable.

The material that we are offering in our classes is very new.  It is the
technique of dancing tango through all of the intricacies of music,
including the quality of sound of musical notes.  It is very precise because
the music is precise. Translating all of the elements of music into movement
demands perfect technique, regardless of your chosen style of dancing.  What
we have found is that dancers do not have to learn to dance in our style,
but can improve in their own chosen style of dancing through understanding
how to interpret music through movement as musicians do with their
instruments.

Because we are learning how other dancers absorb and integrate this material
into their own dancing, we carefully listen to your feedback.  It is an
important guidance that we never want to miss.  It helps us to continue
offering you material that you find useful and that, hopefully, contributes
to your success and enjoyment of your tango experience.

As a response to the dancers' requests, we are going to offer a 2-hour
practice session on Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4-6PM.  We will briefly
review the material from the two previous classes and we will work with you
individually as much as possible to help you integrate this material.  Our
focus will be on you dancing the music and we hope that during this practice
session, every one of you will move further in the development of your own
unique style.

This class is open to all dancers who have participated in either one or
both master classes and it is limited to 20 dancers.  The registration
deadline is Tuesday, October 27, 2009.  The registration forms will be
available at the TC practica on Tuesday, Mercury Cafe milonga on Friday, or
you may request to receive it as an e-mail attachment.  Because it is
essential for this kind of work that the class is gender-balanced, it would
help us greatly if you register early.

What: Polyphonic Dancing Practice Session with Gregory ("Grisha") Nisnevich
& Nina Pesochinsky.
When: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4-6PM.
Where: Consulate Healing Center, 750 E. 9th Ave, Suite 210, Denver, CO
80203.
Cost: $25
Registration deadline: Friday, October 27, 2009.

Please fo not hesitate to contact us if we can answer any questions you may
have.

Thank you, Dancers!

Our warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina & Grisha
720-434-4342 (Nina)
303-306-7337 (Grisha)

You may find Grisha and Nina at www.tangoledanza.com or on Facebook.