[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Tango Arts Festival

Angela Maria Tango angelamariatango at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:06:31 EDT 2009

Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

I am writing to you in response to the many e-mails that I received
inquiring about the reasons for
Gustavo Naveira y Giselle Anne's cancellation of Cochabamba and The Tango
Art Festival.
I understand your disappointment, but, unfortunately, I do not have answers
for the course of events.

Let us thank Travis Neel for giving the NY tango community the gift of
Gustavo Naveira's brief inquiry teaching system of tango.
Gustavo Naveira is considered the best teacher in the world, as he provides
meaning to a simple step in
one lesson. Many of us were looking forward to the experience of learning
from Gustavo.

One of my dreams, is for GyG bring back the Tango Art Festival to N.Y.C. in
the near future.

Wishing everyone lots of fun on the dance floor!

Un abrazo y a la pista!

Angela Maria