[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango Registration (St Louis Dec 3-7, 2009)

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 22:11:33 EDT 2009

Hot Winter Tango 2009 in St Louis, MO.
http://www.gatewaytango.org/

Currently there are no restrictions on registration for men.
Due to the high demand, there is a wait list for women.
Please contact me to be placed on the wait list. Women
should not send money without permission to register - money will be refunded.

Hot Winter Tango is a small, gender-balanced festival with
registration limited to 150 people. As the milongas are not
open to the public, pre-registration is required. We apologize
for any inconvenience. We take these restrictive measures to
ensure the quality and boutique flavor of the event. The festival
is intended for serious dancers with multiple-years' experience.

Festival Website: http://www.gatewaytango.org/

Instructors:
 -Brigitta Winkler (Berlin & NYC),
 -Cristina & Homer Ladas (San Francisco),
 -Felipe Martinez (San Francisco),
 -Jaimes Friedgen & Christa Rodriguez (Seattle),
 -Sharna Fabiano (Washington DC),
 -Korey Ireland (KC),
 -Cigdem Tanik & Adam Hoopengardner (NYC),
 -Shorey Myers (Berkeley),
 -Andrea Ducane (Minneapolis),

DJS:
 -Shorey Myers (Berkeley),
 -Ramu Pyreddy (Washington DC),
 -Robin Thomas (NYC),
 -Joe Leonardo (Portland),
 -Avik Basu (Ann Arbor),
 -Paul Akmajian (Albuquerque)

In addition to regular tango classes, there will be special classes
for instructors, djs, musicians, as well as stretching/core training.

shaun

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

   Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)