[Tango-A] NA-E: Monica Paz in New York City October 10th - 20th

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 09:49:14 EDT 2009

It is with great pleasure that I announce the return of Monica Paz to New York City. Monica will be with us for a few days on her way from Europe to Tango Sutra in Washington DC.  I invite you all to join us for this special opportunity to take instruction from one of the masters of tango milonguero.  Please see below her schedule.  Monica Paz - New York October 2009 WORKSHOPS AT PRACTILONGA 939
(These workshops will be held at Pearl Studio
500 8th Avenue, room 411) Saturday October 17th - 3-4:30 Asymmetries milonquero style
4:30 - 6:00 Milonga lisa and milonga traspie’
1 workshop $35/ 2 workshops/couples $60 Workshops at Practilonga 939
939 8th Avenue, room/buzzer 200
Sunday October 18th - Workshop 3-4:30 “Bailar en una baldosa”: dancing with many different elements in a very small space. (“bailar en una baldosa” literally “dancing on a tile” is an expression of admiration for someone who is capable of dancing beautifully and creatively in a very limited space) Couples only/pre-registration only PLEASE NOTE: This class is designed for students who are familiar with Monica’s method and/or the milonguero style. Admission to the class is subject to prior approval by the instructor and payment must be made in advance. If you do not have a partner, please email me and we will put you in touch with other participants that need a partner. Pre-registration will close on Thursday October 15th. Please email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com or call me to pre-register.  4:30 - 5:00 Guided practica: you will have a chance to apply on the dance floor what was taught in the class. Monica will be working with each couple
 one on one with suggestions and helpful corrections.  Class + Practica $80 per couple Monica is available to teach private classes, please email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com to reserve your class. Performances and pre-milonga classes SATURDAY October 10th - All Night Milonga -
9:00 - 10:00 Pre-milonga class SUNDAY October 11th - La Milonguita Ideal at American Ballroom Studio
10:30 Performance with Santiago Steele TUESDAY October 13th @ Triangulo, Meat Market milonga, 135 West 20th St, 3rd Fl (btwn 6th & 7th Aves)
8:30-9:30 Pre-milonga class “Follower’s technique”
10:30 Performance with Steve Cook FRIDAY October 16th: Pre-milonga classe and performance @ The Tango Lounge a Dancesport
8:30 - Intermediate Tango
11:30 Performance with Santiago Steele SATURDAY October 17th: Practilonga 939 - 939 8th Avenue.
8:00 PM performance with Santiago Steele Francesca Tango Promotions
www.tangotuscany.com
http://francescatango.blogspot.com/