[Tango-A] NA-E: Detlef & Melina visiting NYC & Boston

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Tue Oct 6 08:33:40 EDT 2009

Dear Tangueros,

we're happy to announce our upcoming visit to the U.S. and Argentina
with stops in Boston and NYC. We'd be pleased to meet you there.

In case you don't remember us, here are the newest videos:
http://www.tangodesalon.de/tangovideos/BramshawVerdemar09.mov
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=145487029322
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQ-VUVQO0A

So please, have a look at our schedule below.

See you,

Melina and Detlef

Boston - Tango de los Muertos Festival
October 29, - November, 1

For the first time, we'll be teaching in Boston and we're happy to
participate at this wonderful event.
You'll find all the infos here:
http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/

Buenos Aires - Demos

We're proud to be invited to perform at these famous Milongas:
November, 7 - Demo @ Club Sunderland
November, 8 - Demo @ Porteño y Bailarin
November, 13 - Demo @ Sin Rumbo
November, 14 - Demo @ Salon Canning

NYC - Workshops & Demos
November, 18 - 24

We're so glad to return to NYC for the 5th time to teach and meet old
and new friends.

SCHEDULE
18th:	Welcome-Workshop at Ripley Greer Studio
		Demo at Corazon  (www.yesimlaturca.com)
20th:	Melina DJing at Tango Lounge (http://newyorktangolounge.com)
21th:	Dancing at Practilonga
		Class & Demo at Nocturne (www.robinthomastango.com)
22th:	Workshops at Practilonga (http://practilonga-939.blogspot.com)
24th:	Demo at Triangulo Milonga (www.tangonyc.com)

---------------

PRIVATE LESSONS

Melina & Detlef will be available for private classes on November, 19,
20, 23 and 24. They always teach private classes together as they want
to offer their students both the view of a follower and a leader.
Rates: Individuals - $100/hr. , Couples - $120/hr. (including studio
rent)

---------------

WELCOME WORKSHOP (November, 18)

Workshop 1: 7.30 - 9 p.m.
Circular movements for communication (all levels)
Discover our basic principles to encance communication in the close
embrace and to feel the relaxation of organic movements. Also meant
for those, who know our concept already and want to brush up on the
techniques. We highly recommend this class as a preparation for the
workshops on sunday.

Location: Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th Avenue 16th Floor (between
36th and 37th street)

---------------

WORKSHOPS AT PRACTILONGA (November, 22)

Workshop 2: 1 - 2.30 p.m.:
Giros with Entradas - technique & examples for the close embrace

Workshop 3: 2.45 - 4.15 p.m.:
Exploring musicality - Rhythm & Adornos in the Caminar

Workshop 4: 4.30 - 6 p.m.:
Discovering musicality - Expression & Dynamics of movements

All workshops on sunday are for intermediate/advanced level.

Location:
Practilonga 939, 939 8th Avenue room 4A, buzzer 405 (between 55th and
56th street)

---------------

BOOKINGS for workshops & privates

All workshops are limited to 20 persons. If possible, book with a
partner.

Please book all workshops or privates in advance with:
Francecsa Bertelli, francescabl25 at gmail.com, 917-815-5807

Prices for workshops:
Rates: $35 for single class, $65 for 2 and $85 for 3 and $100 for 4
classes.

MELINA SEDO & DETLEF ENGEL
www.tangodesalon.de
www.youtube.com/tangodesalon