[Tango-A] NA-E: Wednesday & Saturday DANCE in BOSTON THIS WEEKEND!

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Wed Nov 25 12:28:48 EST 2009

For those of you not travelling too far from Boston or who are to be in Boston starting today for the rest of the weekend, come to Dance Union and celebrate your pre-Thanksgiving with us and dance tonight till midnight.  We will have Hernan teach both the Beginners (7pm) and intermediate (8pm) classes, followed by General Dancing from 9pm to 12 Midnight. Dance Union is 16, Bow St, Somerville (Union Sq).

Also, Don't forget that this Saturday we have our Final All Night Milonga of the year at Brookline Tai Chi from 10:30 - 3:30 am. The DJ will be Natalia Kalita.  Brookline Tai Chi is located conveninently off the Green Line on the C Train at Washington Sq T-Stop. The address is 1615 Beacon Street, at the corner of Beacon St & Washington.

See you all tonight and Saturday.