[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. Esmeralda's tango dance and tango bazaar!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 18:06:25 EST 2009

Next 2 Sundays at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO &TAPAS at Session 73-- Nov 29
will feature a great TANGO GIFT BAZAAR in the Party Room
With items at all prices from $10 up.....
Tango paintings, tango illustrations, handmade scarves, shawls, painted
fans, jewelry, etc...for tango-y gifts..
And Virginia Gift¹s fantastic book-- TANGO: A HISTORY OF OBSESSION!!
Plus-- give the special gift of Lexa¹s outstanding Taro and Astrological
Readings

Dance to Yesim La Turca¹s great musical collection!
Evelyn and Danny move pre-intermediates along in their class!
With the beginners: Me. Both classes at 7:00
Dance 8:00 ­12:30 or later!

Next week, DEC 6: we will add a tango clothing and shoe
exchange/sale/giveaway‹plus our excellent gift items.
Happy Holiday,
Lucille
(*If you have an item you made or sell, call me about being included..212
777 6053 )

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays