[Tango-A] NA-C: Austin Fiesta de Tango 2009, TWO Days Left For Early Bird Registration

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue May 19 22:25:23 EDT 2009

Austin Fiesta de Tango,  June 4-7,  2009

**New UPDATES For May 19th**
Only 2 Days Left Till “Early Bird”  Deadline

A Celebration of the Art of Argentine Tango
You’ll find us  on the web at www.FiestaDeTango.com

Only 2 Days Left Till “Early Bird”  Deadline
May 21st is the “Early Bird” discount deadline.  There are  significant
savings to be had if you register by May 21st.
As long as you  register Online by May 21st or you mail in your
registration by May 21st,   you can take advantage of the “Early Bird” rates!  Don’t
delay!
Online  registration registration is available to pay by credit card.
Those of you  who have paid by credit card for
the Fandango De Tango will recognize this  process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy to do for first
timers, too.

Our event will again be held at the beautiful  Omni   Austin   Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row,  Austin , TX   78744 (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us an  exceptional rate of $85 + tax per room.
Click here to book your room at the  Omni
You must mention "Fiesta" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful  amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

Introducing our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi  Furlong
Over 75 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No  Partners Required**Plenty of Practice Time**
6 Milongas:  including  Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night & Show,
& Sun Texas Tango  Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the  Tango Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is May  21

A few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will have  THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of  cutting-edge Tango couples.
2.  Musical Interpretation & Technique  classes every day.
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every day.
4.   You can make a $150 deposit to reserve your spot with the balance due
May  21.
5.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing  available.  All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We have several  DJ’s who will give you
the best and most diverse dance music.
6.   Poolside Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just  sun outside.
7.  Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That buffet will be  incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
8.   Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high  demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
9.  A spectacular  Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be performing  their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and  Show is also open to the public.

List of DJ’s
Guillermo Merlo y  Fernanda Ghi, Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi  Furlong.
Yes, that’s right!  The teaching staff is also going to be  DJing at the
Fiesta!  They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.   Also we are honored
to have Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, &  Laura Pellegrino
DJing.  They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all  night long.  It’s going
to be great fun at our 6 Milongas!

Private  Lessons Availability
We are keeping our teachers busy with lots of group  classes so there are
only a handful of private lessons available with our  wonderful Tango
Masters!!  We do have some slots available on Thursday and  Monday during the day.

Online Registration
Our online registration  system is working great!!  Click here for Online
Registration!
"Early  Bird" registration is available through May 21.

Day Passes  Availability
Even though you might not be able to take advantage of the Full  or
Ultimate Tango passes, you can still get discounts on the day passes if you  sign
up by May 21.

All Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come take part  in some fabulous dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually  available you can also get an “All Milonga Pass”.
Over the last 13 years  we’ve organized over 47 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to  Austin .
This will be our 2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you  by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
More info at  http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

List Of  Useful Links
Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FiestaDeTango.com

Save the dates!!
Coming November  25-29, 2009
The 11th annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin , TX  .  Stay tuned for more info.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x1201398651/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51609NO62)