[Tango-A] NA:E:Diva Boutique at Tango Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach- Memorial Weekend

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue May 19 22:22:08 EDT 2009

Diva Boutique is proud to participate in this  year’s Tango Fantasy
Festival.  We’ll be bringing the largest collection of Comme il Faut outside Buenos
 Aires (over 500 pair), the entire collection of Tara Shoes, men’s shoes,
sneakers, practice shoes and also clothing.  So, come enjoy the festival and
 experience the opportunity to find that perfect pair of shoes!
Preview our women’s shoe collections at:
_www.diva-boutique.com_ (http://www.diva-boutique.com/)
_www.tarashoes.com_ (http://www.tarashoes.com/)
Questions?  Call  Kathleen at 727 446-3896 or e-mail
_info at diva-boutique.com_ (mailto:info at diva-boutique.com)
Diva Boutique
Designer Shoes,  Clothing & Accessories

The Ultimate Source For Your Tango  Shoes!

Featuring Comme il Faut, Tara Shoes, DB For Men

_http://www.diva-boutique.com_ (http://www.diva-boutique.com/)
_http://www.22tangoshoes.com_ (http://www.22tangoshoes.com/)

CLEARWATER  LOCATION

Diva Boutique
648 Union Street
Dunedin, FL  34698

Appointments: 727 742-3368 or 727  446-3896

Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823248x120139865
1/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51609NO62)