[Tango-A] NA-E: New York City: Club Sin Rumbo this Wednesday March 11th - Great music and great dancing!

Francesca Bertelli francesca at clubsinrumbo.com
Tue May 12 17:37:58 EDT 2009

Club Sin Rumbo this Wednesday May 13th

Club Sin Rumbo Milonga
Wednesdays 9pm-1am

At Mambo D Studio

315 West 36th Street 10th floor (btw 8 & 9 Av)
New York, NY
http://www.clubsinrumbo.com

$8 before 10pm, $12 after

DJ Tine Herreman
Hosted by Francesca Bertelli

We are back this week for another great evening of dancing.

Tine is back in town and will play her signature tandas of traditional music.
We offer an intimate space, great floor, very friendly atmosphere. And
we have chocolate cookies and fresh strawberries!
Dancing all night, no interruptions.

Water and soda bottles available for $1, bring $1 bills please!
Wine, feel free to bring your own bottle, we have cups.

Come and dance with us!

Francesca and Tine

--
Francesca Bertelli