[Tango-A] NA-C: Austin Fiesta de Tango 2009, Hotel, DJ, & Early Bird Updates

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue May 12 16:22:29 EDT 2009

Austin Fiesta de Tango,  June 4-7,  2009

**New UPDATES For May 12th**
Omni Hotel Extends Discounted Rate  and Room Allotment to May 15th
Laura Pellegrino Added As DJ
Only 9 Days  Left Till “Early Bird” Deadline

A Celebration of the Art of Argentine  Tango
You’ll find us on the web at www.FiestaDeTango.com

Omni Hotel  Extends Discounted Rate and Room Allotment
The Omni Hotel at Southpark, host  hotel for the Fiesta De Tango, has
graciously extended our allotment of rooms at  the $85 rate through May 15th.
Save your room  now.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx

Laura  Pellegrino Added As DJ
We’re pleased to announce Laura will also be joining  our DJ staff.  She’s
from right here in Austin and we’re very happy to have  her joining our DJ
staff!

Only 9 Days Left Till “Early Bird”  Deadline
May 21st is the “Early Bird” discount deadline.  There are  significant
savings to be had if you register by May 21st.  As long as you  register
Online by May 21st or you mail in your registration by May 21st,   you can take
advantage of the “Early Bird” rates!  Don’t delay!
Copy  and paste the link below for Online registration to pay by credit
card.
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=49&l=1

Those  of you who have paid by credit card for
the Fandango De Tango will recognize  this process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy to do for  first
timers, too.
Copy and paste the link below for to download our  registration form
and mail it in with your  check.
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_
ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Our  event will again be held at the beautiful Omni   Austin    Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin , TX   78744 (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $85 + tax per  room.
Click here to book your room at the Omni
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx
You  must book your room by May 15, 2009
to receive this very special  rate
After May 15th the rate will be $95.
You must mention "Fiesta" for  discount. Make your reservations early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay  at the Hotel!!
Click here to book your room at the Omni
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx

Introducing  our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego  di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi Furlong
Over 75 hours of  Tango Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of  Practice Time**
6 Milongas:  including Friday Poolside, Saturday  All-Night & Show,
& Sun Texas Tango Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social  Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat.  Night
“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is May 21

A few notable  highlights for this year!
1.  We will have THREE ballrooms of  instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant of cutting-edge Tango  couples.
2.  Musical Interpretation & Technique classes every  day.
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every day.
4.  You can make  a $150 deposit to reserve your spot with the balance due
May 21.
5.  SIX  Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing available.  All our
Milongas  are open to the public.  We have several DJ’s who will give you
the best  and most diverse dance music.
6.  Poolside Milonga on Friday  evening.  You can dance, you can swim or
just sun outside.
7.   Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That buffet will be incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango dancing!
8.  Private lessons with the  Tango Masters.  These private lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay in  signing up for one.  Send us an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to  set up a time slot.
9.  A spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga  where the Tango
Masters will be performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t  miss this!  The
Saturday Milonga and Show is also open to the  public.

List of DJ’s
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi, Diego di  Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
y Jairelbhi Furlong.
Yes, that’s  right!  The teaching staff is also going to be DJing at the
Fiesta!   They’ll be playing their favorite dance tunes.  Also we are honored
to have  Stephen Brown, Mercy Chen, Phyllis Williams, & Laura Pellegrino
DJing.   They’ll be giving us the best Tango tunes all night long.  It’s going
to be  great fun at our 6 Milongas!

Private Lessons Availability
We are  keeping our teachers busy with lots of group classes so there are
only a handful  of private lessons available with our wonderful Tango Master
s!!  We do have  some slots available on Thursday and Monday during the day.

Online  Registration
Our online registration system is working great!!  Click  here for Online
Registration!
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=49&l=1
"Early  Bird" registration is available through May 21.

Day Passes  Availability
Even though you might not be able to take advantage of the Full  or
Ultimate Tango passes, you can still get discounts on the day passes if you  sign
up by May 21.

All Milongas Are Open To The Public
Come take part  in some fabulous dancing.  Besides each Milonga being
individually  available you can also get an “All Milonga Pass”.
Over the last 13 years  we’ve organized over 47 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to  Austin .
This will be our 2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you  by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
More info at  http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

List Of  Useful Links
Our Web Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FiestaDeTango.com

Fiesta De Tango 2009  schedule
http://www.fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_2009_Schedule.pdf

Fiesta  De Tango 2009 Registration  Form
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_PAGE_
ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Fiesta  De Tango 2009 Host  Hotel
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx
(direct  link to the Omni   Austin   Hotel at Southpark  Registration)

Save the dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The 11th  annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin , TX .  Stay tuned for  more info.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=Mayfooter51209NO115)