[Tango-A] EU-E: 6th International Istanbul Tango Festival Update

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat May 9 10:09:22 EDT 2009

Dear List,

If you plan to join to the 6th International Istanbul Tango Festival
 between

2-5 July, please find useful information for you;

- Currently we have registrations from 37 countries.

- All festival hotels were full much earlier than our forecasts. We made new

deals with the new festival hotels that are listed in the web site.

- The class fill rate is almost 75% in average. Please hurry up to reserve

your seat in the classes.

-- We listed 10 reasons to come to Istanbul Tango Festival in the web site.

Please appreciated if you could visit that.

-- We included a Frequenlty Asked Questions section in the web site so that

you would get help anytime you needed

Hoping to meet you in Istanbul !
Aydogan

Let's dance where  the civilisations dance
6th International Istanbul Tango Festival

http://www.istanbultangofestival.com
2-5 July 2009

Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli - Juana Sepulveda
Sebastian Arce - Mariana Montes
Adrian Veredice - Alejandra Hobert
Celine Ruiz - Damian Rosenthal
Gaston Torelli - Moira Castellano

2 Orchestras

4 DJs

All historical locations to serve unique dancing taste.