[Tango-A] NA-W: SPECIAL DJ Sunday Night March 8 - Leonardo Barrionuevo - Sonny Newman's Dance Hall (Seattle)

Nancy Newman javamama1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 7 22:07:11 EST 2009

SUNDAY, MARCH 8th  - REMINDER CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS for DayLight Savings  2A
Sunday morning!

We're having such a great weekend with tango classes with Miriam Larici and
Leonardo Barrionuevo.  There's still time to join us for the Sunday March
8th classes (1:00 & 3:00) at Sonny Newman's Dance Hall, 201 N. 85th Street,
Seattle's Greenwood District  206-784-3010

More info at www.tangoseattle.com

SPECIAL DJ for Sunday Night MIlonga - Leonardo Barrionuevo will be our guest
DJ starting at 9P

Doors open for the milonga at 8:30p and we'll be delighted to welcome back
Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo to be our guests at the milonga.

Visit www.ladetango.com and read more about the upcoming Tango Festival and
Miriam and Leonardo winning the Gold Medal at recent NBC Superstars of
Dance.

Contact:  Sonny and Nancy Newman

www.tangoseattle.com

206-784-3010