[Tango-A] NA-C: Men! Slay the Dragons that are Ruining your Tango!

Helaine Treitman htreitman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 16:16:07 EDT 2009

. . . and be the HERO of dozens of beautiful tangueras at every milonga.

Tangueros!

If your tango is not yet where you want it to be, and you often feel
frustrated with your level of enjoyment at milongas, while some guys
seem to have mastered secrets that no one's told you yet, it's
probably NOT YOUR FAULT! You just need to discover some essential keys
that will unlock the door to your masculine BEST on the dance floor,
and put you on the path to becoming the tanguero you want to be!

Yes, YOU TOO can have women eagerly waiting to dance with you - when
you correct a few common errors and replace some bad habits (your
dragons) with good ones! I guarantee it*!... IF you take my advice and
follow the clear and simple recommendations that I'll lay out for you
at the

Meet in the Middle Festival in Mt. Vernon, MO
Thursday and Friday, September 17 & 18, 2009 in my

DRAGON SLAYER SEMINAR FOR TANGUEROS
featuring:
"THE TANGUEROS' 14 DEADLY ERRORS
How to identify your "dragons" and slay them them in record time
and have dozens of damsels eagerly waiting to dance with you at every milonga!"

You'll find a all the details including how to register at
http://tiny.cc/slaythedragonsMO.
*See my money-back, 100% satisfaction guarantee in the yellow box at
the bottom of the web page.

(Women are invited at half-price. There's lots of good information for
tangueras, too.)

All paid seminar participants will receive 2 bonuses!

* * * * * * * *
EXTRA!!:

"Personalized Dragon-Slayer Roadmap" Option:

Men! Pre-book 2 tangos with me at the Thursday evening milonga, and by
Saturday you can pick up your "Personalized Dragon-Slayer Roadmap" to
take home as your personal study plan.

When you pre-register by September 1, 2009, you'll get this whole
package for a special one-time-only low price reserved for Meet in the
Middle registrants!

For prices and all the details of my program at Meet in the Middle
2009, please visit http://tiny.cc/slaythedragonsMO, and let's get you
on your way to quickly becoming the tanguero you were meant to be!

Un grande abrazo, and I'll see you at http://tiny.cc/slaythedragonsMO!
Helaine

P.S.  Don't forget that if you pre-register and send Karen Whitesell your
payment by September 1, you can reap the benefits of the Friday
Dragon Slayer Seminar for Tangueros, with two juicy Bonuses (one worth
$35), AND the "Personalized Dragon-Slayer Roadmap"
to take home as your study guide, all for a special one-time-only low
price reserved for Meet in the Middle registrants.

P.P.S.  Due to time constraints, I cannot conduct more than 27 of the
special personalized "Dragon Slayer Roadmap" evaluations.  So act fast!  If
you don't pre-register by September 1, and even wait till Thursday or
Friday at Murrays to reserve your place, besides paying more, you risk
getting locked out!

--
HelaineTreitmanTango.com &
NaplesTango.com