[Tango-A] FREE Tango, Milonga, Vals & Performance in August!

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 11:47:09 EDT 2009

Celebrating the summer we will be showcasing our school with a lot of free classes!
NO PARTNER REQUIRED.
Bring comfortable shoes.

FREE TANGO
Come to enjoy a FREE Intro Class, make new friend and have fun!

- At Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, New York
   Saturday Aug 1st, 1:30pm (Cycles starting this day)
   Tuesday Aug 4th, 7pm (Open role tango for LGBT & friends)
   Thursday Aug 20th, 7pm (Cycles starting this day)

- At Cocktail Tango in Stella Restaurant, 213 Front st, South Street Seaport, New York
   Wednesday Aug 5th, 5pm

- At Splash Tango Bar, 50 W 17th st., New York
   Open role classes for LGBT & friends.
   Sunday Aug 2nd 4pm
   EVERY Saturday, 5:30 pm (Starting Aug 8th)

- At Lunch Time Tango, in Cannon Walk (Bet Fulton & Beekman), South Street Seaport,       New York
  EVERY Tuesday, 1:00 pm

FREE Milonga

Come to enjoy a FREE Intro Class of Milonga. Fast Tango, lots of fun!

- At Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, New York
   Monday, Aug 3rd, 8:30pm

FREE Vals

Come to enjoy a FREE Intro Class of Vals. Happiness on the dance floor.

- At Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, New York
   Thursday Aug 6th, 8:30pm

FREE Performance Class

Have you ever dreamed performing tango?. We will teach you tricks and special elements of performing tango.
Come to enjoy a FREE class of Performance. Be a star!.
NO PARTNER REQUIRED, but since there is a limited amount of leaders, it is recommendable to bring yours.

- At Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, New York
   Thursday Aug 6th, 7:00 pm

At the end of all this classes, you will have the chance to sign up in our courses with a discounted price.