[Tango-A] NA-E: Saturday Night Milonga in South Jersey

Tango Dancers tangodancers at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 18:20:42 EST 2009

Please join us for our first milonga in 2009!
Upcoming Events
Monthly Milonga & Tango Lesson
Dear Vittoria,

Saturday January 10th, 2009
The Sweatshop Studio
510 North Kings Highway (route 41)
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
7:00-8:00PM Tango Technique Lesson $8.00
8:30PM-12:30AM Milonga $12.00
This month we will include making a toast for the New Year. We will
be offering Sidra and Sweets which are typically served in Argentina
to celebrate the New Year. BYOB

Join a community of people who are passionate about Tango. Perfect
for beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of Argentine Tango,
or for those who are familiar with Tango and want to participate in
the more social venue, or join us for both. There is sure to be
something for everyone. Invite a friend!!

The Milonga will include a drawing for prizes. There is ample parking
spaces in the rear of the building or next door at the bank on the
corner of Chapel Ave and Kings Highway.

The Black Cat Tango
January 2009 Schedule
Guillermo and Vittoria- Instructors