[Tango-A] N-E: NYC Feb 15 Dance late into Prez Day at Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 13:38:22 EST 2009

SUN. FEB 15 ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at SESSION 73
ILENE DE WOODSTOCK returns to DJ!!
Valentine¹s Day Plus 1& Day before Presidents Day
Dance 7:30 to 12:30-or 1 or until energy runs out, music will continue.

SUN. FEB 22.
And prepare for HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY/Oscars Night
BIG SILVER SCREEN IN BACK ROOM TO VIEW OSCARS
Also my BIRTHDAY! (yes, a year has passed)
Come dressed as STARS, CELEBRITIES----- OR yourselves!!!
DRESS TO THE NINES AND WIN VALUABLE PRIZES.
Spare no energy, spare no expense (what???)

$10 Admission w/ 6:30 classes.
Beginner class w/me, and Pre-intermediate class w/JEAN FUNG--both classes at
6:30
Courtesy Wine/Beer with a tapas order in the café only, until 8:30 pm.
Hope to see you,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne 212.777.6053
Session 73, 73rd and 1st Ave, SW corner