[Tango-A] SA: New Year's Eve Dinner with Tango Duo at Tandoor Restaurant, Buenos Aires

Shahrukh Merchant shahrukh at shahrukhmerchant.com
Sat Dec 26 23:02:26 EST 2009

Bandoneonist Fernando Rezk and guitarist Pablo Diquiera will be playing
during dinner at Tandoor Indian Restaurant in Buenos Aires for the NY
Eve dinner.

While there is no space set aside for dancing per se, Tango aficionados
who happen to be in Buenos Aires will still want to come hear Fernando's
and Pablo's excellent bandoneon and guitar playing (mostly Tangos but
some other music as well), and of course enjoy a gourmet dinner with a
Menú de Degustación (Tandoor was chosen by National Geographic in its
list of top twelve restaurants in Buenos Aires!), unlimited premium
Argentine wine during dinner, and a midnight toast. (And who knows,
after midnight, you could probably get away with a little Tango dancing
between the tables ...).

Price is $195 (pesos) per person, which is about US $51. Tango dancers
who know Shahrukh (even if just by being on Tango-A!) get a 15% discount
(with cash payment) till Tuesday, 29 December. We expect to be sold out
by 30 December, as we were last year (we were also sold out for the
Christmas dinner this year), so if you happen to be in Buenos Aires and
would like to attend please don't delay!

You can see the details at http://www.tandoor.com.ar/parties-2009.htm
including the menu choices, and reservation and payment information.

Shahrukh Merchant
Tandoor - Cocina de la India
Laprida 1293 (at Charcas)
Recoleta/Barrio Norte, Buenos Aires
Tel: (+54 11) 4821-3676

Location with Google Maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=laprida+1293+capital+federal+argentina&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=43.123021,66.09375&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Laprida+1293,+Recoleta,+Ciudad+Aut%C3%B3noma+de+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&z=16