[Tango-A] NA-C: Burak's Tango Week July 1-4 in Chicago- 1st Announcement

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:49:53 EST 2009

Greetings Tango friends,

Developing a different Tango festival concept starting in 2006 in
Chicago with Tango Joven Festival (06, 07), then growing into Chicago
Tango Week (08,09) I came to an intersection of a new direction in
front of me as  Burak's Tango Week which is set for the same weekend
and same venue since 2008.

I'm happy to announce that the line up for my festival is confirmed
and it gives me the pleasure to work with internationally acclaimed
young stars of Argentine Tango and Argentine Folklore and some of the
best DJs in North America. I've redesigned my festival concept in a
format which helps dancers be able to go to many festivals and Buenos
Aires, therefore Burak's Tango Week will be very affordable and will
stay away from "training camp" frame.
Our festival venue: Double Tree Hotel as last year offers unbeatable
room rate for us, ($93 per night includes breakfast)
Just to let you know that this year, we are also working on "Chicago
City Tour" for festival attendees.

Our motto "Keep Your Tango Fresh"
socialize :: learn :: share :: grow

 Below, you will find the detailed information about this event, and
I'd appreciate if you can pass it to your tango friends, students.

>From the creator of Chicago Tango Week:

Burak's Tango Week July 1-4, 2010 Chicago
www.burakstangoweek.com
www.chicagotangoweek.com

Faculty:
-Claudio Forte & Barbara Carpino - Siracusa, Italy
-Ricky Biggeri & Soledad Larretapia - Buenos Aires, Argentina
-Jaimes Friedgen & Christa Rodriguez - Seattle, US
-Los Latigos Santiaguenos - Santiago del Estero, Argentina
-Adam Hoopengardner & Cigdem Tanik - NYC, US
-Burak Ozkosem - Chicago, US

DJs/VJs:
- Avik Basu
- Adam Hoopengardner
- Jaimes Friedgen
- Bulent Karabagli
- Burak Ozkosem

.. and more surprises to come..

to register please visit www.burakstangoweek.eventbrite.com
If you cannot make it to Chicago, check out Miami Beach Tango Marathon in March
www.miamitangomarathon.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me personally.
I wish everyone growth in their Tango lives!

Burak Ozkosem
Tango Eclectique Event Architects
312.451.4068
website: www.tangoeclectique.com
find us on facebook.com/tangoeclectique
watch us on  youtube.com/tangoeclectique