[Tango-A] NA-E: Miami Beach Tango Marathon March 19-22 -Early Bird registration ONLY $100

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:44:06 EST 2009

Mark your tango calendars: March 19-22, 2010
BEACH :: TANGO :: SUN

>From the creator of Chicago Tango Week

1st edition of MIAMI BEACH TANGO MARATHON March 19-22, 2010

Early Bird Registration is ONLY $100 and valid until Jan 15, so hurry
save your spot!
register at http://miamitangomarathon.eventbrite.com/

Highlights:
- Bikini Milonga on the beach
- Terrace Milonga under the moonlight
- All-nighters
- Practicas
- El Chamuyo Tango brunch
- spectacular showcases

- select special seminars by
Adam Hoopengardner & Cigdem Tanik, NYC
Ney Melo & Jennifer Bratt, Miami

DJs
-Ilene Marder , Woodstock NY
-Varo Boyajyan, LA
-Adam Hoopengardner NYC
-Ney Melo, Miami
-Burak Ozkosem, Chicago

and more...

- It's a perfect tango escape from cold cities at the affordable rate
and with good dancers from all over North America and Europe!
- Non-stop tangoing to finest music selection by some of the best DJs
in North America & Europe!
- friendly and welcoming local Tango dancers craving to see good
dancers in Miami!

Miami Beach Tango Marathon has a very informal, friendly and cozy
setting, therefore, we limit participation to 150 dancers.

Registration is OPEN and special EARLY BIRD price is only $100.
Marathon pass is good for all events except the workshops!

http://miamitangomarathon.eventbrite.com/

The lodging options and milonga venues will be announced soon!
We are working on the from very low rate
Miami Beach Tango Marathon is brought to you by the creator of Chicago
Tango Week, Burak Ozkosem.

I'm looking forward to see you all ( actually only 150 of you) in
Miami in March.

Don't forget to your tango shoes, sun block lotion shorts/bikinis!

 Bests,

Burak "El Turco" Ozkosem
Artistic Director

www.miamitangomarathon.com
www.burakstangoweek.com
Phone: 312.451.4068

PS: My festival in Chicago will be called Burak's Tango Week because
Chicago Tango Week 2010, my ideas and concept was hijacked by some
people this summer.