[Tango-A] NA-E: NY Another beautiful "milonga" find! In Westchester

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 14:18:15 EDT 2009

Hi --News from ESMERALDA¹S AL NORTE!
WE ARE ON FOR THIS COMING FRIDAY, SEPT 4

If you want to try ANOTHER charming place which has A GLORIOUS WOOD PLANK
FLOOR throughout, a beautiful bar from which to view the dancing and dining
in the main front room, (and kind of like Session 73, you can dance along
side of too) an extra dining area at the other end, and we can sort of
spread ourselves throughout the floor if we want.

JOIN US THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND
come to Il Sogno Ristorante
316 Boston Post Road, Port Chester, NY 10573 --off I 95 a few feet!

AGAIN, WE HEARTILY SUGGEST YOU CALL FOR RESERVATIONS
If you can, also call and let us know you did--that would be beyond the call
of duty, but great.
Tel: 914.937.7200  Early pajaros will get ring-side tables around the dance
floor--very BsAs-ish!!!
(They are offering special modestly priced dishes and some lovely drink for
tango night.)  Website: www.ilsognony.com
Directions on Google map:
 http://www.google.com/search?q=il+sogno+port+chester&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t
&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

WE¹LL START AT 7:00, EATING, DRINKING (optional ALWAYS-------BEAUTIFUL FOOD
though!!!)
DANCE ŒTIL 12, BEGINNER LESSON 7:00, WARM UP 7:30-8:15, INTERMEDIATE LESSON
8:15-9:15 JUDY PHELPS teaching Intermediate, see her website
http://www.phelpstango.com and
http://www.phelpstango.com/Phelpstango/Esmeraldas_Norte.html
HECTOR SCOTTI D.J.s--keeps us dancing with a great classical collection.
$15 FOR DANCING AND LESSONS

If you like this evening ( VERY  LIKELY), we go forth, if not, we move on to
another culinary/environmental exploration for the greatest social dance in
the world.  If all are happy we return FRIDAY, Sept 11 Th.

Lucille for Co-host, Carol, too
(Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053)