[Tango-A] (no subject)

danceprincess@tampabay.rr.com danceprincess at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 16:05:08 EDT 2009

Hola,

I am looking for affordable safe housing in Buneos Aires for November 1, 2009-January 31, 2010. If anyone knows anyone who has an apartment to rent during that time I would very much appreciate information about same. I would prefer to interact with and individual rather than with a realty firm as I'm looking to establish a long term relationship with an owner as I'm travelling to Buenos Aires for business on a bi-monthly basis and my experience with realtors has not been positive to date.

Thank you fellow tango friends,
Susana

Contact Information:

Susana Gonzalez