[Tango-A] NA-NE: Maria Olivera and Gustavo Benzecry Saba' in New York City September 2nd-9th.

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 12:50:37 EDT 2009

I am very pleased to announce that Maria Olivera
and Gustavo Benzecry Saba' will be back in New York for a few days from
September 2nd to the 9th. They will teach only three workshops and will host
one guided practica, and they will also be available for private classes.

Many in the New York tango community know them
and are eagerly awaiting their return and I would like to invite those of you
who did not have the opportunity to take classes with them before, to take
their workshops or reserve a private class with them. Maria and Gustavo are
great teachers, with many years of experience and a personal approach, and they
will help you improve any aspect of your tango, at any level of dancing. Maria
and Gustavo are resident teachers at the famous Salon Canning in Buenos Aires
and spend half of their time traveling
and teaching around Europe, the US and South
America.

During their last trip to New York last the
spring Gustavo and Maria delighted us with some fantastic performances. Check
out the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/franber1

The workshops and guided practica will be held at
Ripley Grier Studios at 520 8th Avenue, 16th floor.
In addition to the workshops, Maria and Gustavo
will teach pre-milonga classes and will also entertain us with a few
performances.

The complete schedule is on my website at:
http://www.tangotuscany.com/main/Gustavo_and_Maria_Sept_09.html
(if the link does not work please go to www.tangotuscany.com and click on the
page for Maria and Gustavo).

For a complete schedule of their US tour: http://www.tangosalon.com.ar/
To view some of their videos please go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mariamilonga

Please email me at francescabl25 at gmail.com or call me at 917-815-5807 if you have questions, to pre-register
for the workshops and to book your private classes. If you book your private
classes with them before August 31st we are offering a discount on the price of
the class. Please email me to find out prices and when they are available to
teach.

Thank you!

Francesca
www.tangotuscany.com