[Tango-A] SA: TangoZen Weekend Workshop in Buenos Aires, December '09

TangoZen Dance Here Now tangozen at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:00:54 EDT 2009

Hello friends,
I'd like to announce that TangoZen Weekend Workshop would be offered in Buenos Aires in December 2009. It would be a good opportunity not only to experience the beauty of Buenos Aires, especially if you have not been here, but also to deepen your understanding of tango through the TangoZen concept.  Here is the information about the workshop:

TangoZen Weekend Workshop in Buenos Aires, Argentina
December 11-13, 2009

A weekend of walking meditation, dance, relaxation, discussion, and more.

TangoZen is Walking Dance Meditation. TangoZen is known to help establish balance, calmness, groundedness, centering, and harmony in mind and body. This workshop introduces TangoZen, an innovative yet natural idea of meditating while dancing Tango.

Schedule of the workshop includes morning TangoZen (Walking Dance Meditation) session, afternoon Tango class/Practica, and nightly milonga.

The workshop will take place in Casa McAuley, approximately 35km from the city of Buenos Aires.

The fee for this weekend workshop is 220 Euro (or 300 USD), which will cover all classes, meditation sessions, milongas, room and board, and transportation from and back to the center of Buenos Aires.

Space is limited. Register early!

For more information, please visit:
http://tangozen.com/workshops_BA_09_en.htm

If you're interested in participating in the workshop and need help in planning your trip to Buenos Aires, please let me know.  I can help maximize your pleasure of visiting the Mecca of tango.

See you in Buenos Aires,

Chan Park
 http://www.TangoZen.com.