[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango Registration now closed for women (Dec 3-7, 2009)

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 19:57:44 EDT 2009

Due to the high demand, we have closed registration for women to
Hot Winter Tango 2009 in St Louis, MO. Please contact me to be placed
on the wait list. We do expect several slots to open up in the next
couple of months. Priority will be given to couples. Please do not send
money without permission to register - money will be refunded.

Currently there are no restrictions on registrations for men.

Hot Winter Tango is a small, gender-balanced festival with registration
limited to 150 people. As the milongas are not open to the public,
pre-registration is required. We apologize for any inconvenience. We
take these restrictive measures to ensure the quality of the event.
The festival is intended for serious dancers with multiple-years'
experience.

Festival Website: http://www.gatewaytango.org/

shaun

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

   Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)