[Tango-A] EU-E: Milonguero Nights Fest, Moscow August 19th-24th

Vistgof Alexander vistgof at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 18 05:18:50 EDT 2009

Dear Friends!

You are welcome to join Milonguero Nights Festival in Moscow from August 19th to 24th!

This year we are inviting wonderful teachers: Sebastian y Mariana, Chicho y Juana, Horacio y Cecilia, Diego y Belen, Claudio y Barbara, Silvina y Oliver! There are more details at http://festival.milonga.ru/
DJ - Damian Boggio, Buenos Aires

We have a program and are opening registration for the festival!

You are welcome to check all details and register for the festival at http://festival.milonga.ru/eng/news/index.html

If you are searching for the tango partner for your classes during the festival, or you would like to find friends before going to Moscow  - you are welcome to join Tangolist.ru  Tangolist.ru is a social network of Russian tango dancers helping tangueros and tangueras from all over the world to meet your Russian Tango Friends! Here you will find tango dancers who are also searching partners to learn and dance tango!  http://tangolist.ru/
At tangolist you could organize your blog and also make announcements for the whole Tangolist! For example, if you would like to stay in a flat  of Moscow tango dancer during the festival, you could make announcement at Tangolist. Normally, muscovites are very open to host tangueros from other countries!

cheers
Sasha

Яндекс.Открытки на все случаи жизни http://cards.yandex.ru/