[Tango-A] NA-C: Fiesta de Tango 2009, Online Registration and Hotel Info

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 21:48:25 EDT 2009

2nd Fiesta de Tango in Austin, TX to be held June 4-7, 2009
A  Celebration of the Art of Argentine Tango

You'll find us on the web at www.FiestaDeTango.com
Click Here for Online  registration to pay by credit card.
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?console=49

Those of you who have paid by credit card for
the Fandango De Tango will  recognize this process.
It’s the same format as before and it’s really easy  to do for first
timers, too.

Click here if you prefer to download  our registration form
and mail it in with your check.
http://www.fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_P
AGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Our event will again be held at the beautiful
Omni Austin Hotel at  Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin , TX 78744  (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $85 + tax per  room.
Click here to book your room at the Omni
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx

You must book your room by May 1, 2009
to receive this very special  rate!
After May 1st the rate only goes up to $90 until May 15.  After  May 15th
the rate will be $95.
You must mention "Fiesta" for discount. Make  your reservations early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great food and  wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!
Click here to book your room at the  Omni
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx

Introducing our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Guillermo Merlo y  Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
George y Jairelbhi  Furlong

Over 75 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
**3 Levels of  Classes **No Partners Required**Plenty of Practice Time**
6 Milongas:   including Friday Poolside, Saturday All-Night & Show, &
Sun Texas  Tango Brunch
Over 30 hours of Social Dancing
Fabulous Dance Performances  by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
"Early Bird" Discount Deadline is  May 21

A few notable highlights for this year!
1.  We will  have THREE ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously with
the most vibrant  of cutting-edge Tango couples
2.  Musical Interpretation &  Technique classes every day
3.  Milonga & Vals classes every  day.
4.  You can make a $150 deposit to reserve your spot with the  balance due
May 21.
5.  SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social  dancing available.  All our
Milongas are open to the public.  We have  several DJ’s who will give you
the best and most diverse dance  music.
6.  Poolside Milonga on Friday evening.  You can dance, you  can swim or
just sun outside.
7.  Texas Tango Brunch Milonga.  That  buffet will be incredible!  Great
food along with 4 hours of Tango  dancing!
8.  Private lessons with the Tango Masters.  These private  lessons are in
high demand so don’t delay in signing up for one.  Send us  an email at
info at FiestaDeTango.com  to set up a time slot.
9.  A  spectacular Show at our Saturday Night Milonga where the Tango
Masters will be  performing their fabulous dances.  Don’t miss this!  The
Saturday  Milonga and Show is also open to the public.

Over the last 13 years we’ve  organized over 47 Tango events and brought
the best Tango coaches to  Austin.
This will be our 2nd year for the Fiesta de Tango.
Brought to you  by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
More info at   http://www.FiestaDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FiestaDeTango.com    Phone: 512-853-0652

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the Registration Forms  Available for Download
www.FiestaDeTango.com

Fiesta De Tango  2009 schedule
http://fiestadetango.com/images/Schedule_for_Fiesta_2009_03-27-09_.pdf

Fiesta De Tango 2009 Registration Form
http://www.fiestadetango.com/images/Fiesta_de_Tango_2009_FULL_REGISTRATION_P
AGE_ONLY-FINAL.pdf

Fiesta De Tango 2009 Host  Hotel
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fiest
aDeTango6.aspx
(direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark  Registration)

Save the dates!!
Coming November 25-29, 2009
The  11th annual Fandango De Tango
to be held in Austin, TX.  Stay tuned for more info.
www.FandangoDeTango.com

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)