[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival - May 21-26 - Still space for G&G Special Seminar

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 00:15:06 EDT 2009

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Special Seminar of Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne - May 21 through  May
26.

This is another product, something special within the Tango Fantasy
Festival.

We still have space for this special seminar.  Please call today to  join
in.  Only partners allowed to take the special seminar with Gustavo  and
Giselle. You may print out the registration form out of the web  site and mail
it in with your payment.

The Tango Fantasy Festival will still go on as usual, only that Naveira's
classes for the USTC will start at
4 pm till 7 pm, so the attendees that register for the Festival will have a
 chance to take classes with G &G in the afternoon every day.  Also the
couples that attend the Special Seminar will have a chance to take classes
with  Gustavo & Giselle after they finish with their Special Seminar.

At this point, the classes with G& G will not be open to the general
public.  Anyone will have to register for the full  weekend package in order to
be eligible to attend those Festival classes (4  pm till 7 pm).

I have some ladies who would like to partner with some advance dancers.
Please contact me if you know someone who is looking for a partner.

If you need roommates - please let me know.  As I have  done in  previous
years, I keep a list of people who would like to roommate at the  Deauville
Resort during the Festival.

If you have any questions, please call me.

For more information, please visit our web site:  _www.tangofantasy.com_
(http://www.tangofantasy.com/)

Tango Forever,

Lydia