[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango classes in Yonkers, NY

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 22:28:10 EDT 2009

After the success of the Anthropology of Tango Dance show, we are proud to announce the opening of the first branch
outside of Manhattan of our school.

The beautiful space is located at

66 Main Street 9th fl.; Yonkers, NY 10701

Come discover the authentic flavor of Traditional Tango, Tango Salon & neighborhood style tango dance.

Every Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, Class + Practica.
By Anton Gazenbeek, Sergio Segura & assistants.

5 Lesson Package: $80 (In advance) $90 (At the door)
Couples $ 150
Individual Classes $20

Private lessons and Birthday Parties available by appointment only

* Welcome Promo:  Receive a free Tango CD (Value $15),  $20 off a STAT Teaching DVD and $25 off 1 Private Lesson

Stay tuned for our First Milonga coming in April...

Strictly Traditional Argentine Tango

WWW.LEARNARGENTINETANGO.COM

917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444