[Tango-A] NA-E: YALE TANGO FEST this w-e: SOLD OUT; DON'T COME if you didn't pre-register

Tine at Yale Tango Club tine at yaletangoclub.org
Tue Apr 7 16:12:17 EDT 2009

Dear friends,

YALE TANGO FEST
April 10-12
New Haven CT

The response to registration has been overwhelming and we are very
excited so many of you are coming!  We have more people than last year
and we are now:
COMPLETELY S O L D  O U T out of EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY.

This is to let you know that you should not travel to the Yale Fest if
you don't have a pre-registration.
The milongas are not available at the door.
There are no classes available for any leaders or followers of any
level.

We apologize if you had made plans to come but not yet registered.
If you want to come next year, please join our Facebook group now.
Mail volume will be minimal until registration opens next year. We
will decide on the date very soon.

Thank you very much!
Tine and  Henry and the Yalies up in New Haven