[Tango-A] NA-C: TangOlé Compañía de Danza presents "Duende" at the Crossroads Theater On The Rail, Denver, CO, May 10, 2009.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Apr 7 16:02:55 EDT 2009

"Thus duende is a power and not a behavior, it is a struggle and not a
concept. I have heard an old master guitarist say: 'Duende is not in the
throat; duende surges up from the soles of the feet.' Which means it is not
a matter of ability, but of real live form; of blood; of ancient culture; of
creative action."
Federico García Lorca, "The Theory and Function of Duende"

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

On Sunday, May, 10, 2009, TangOlé Compañía de Danza will present it's show
"Duende" at the Crossroads Theater On The Rail.

TangOlé Compañía de Danza is a performing group that is creating a fusion of
the two of the most passionate music & dance styles in the world - Argentine
Tango and Flamenco from Spain.  This company is founded by Natalia Pérez del
Villar, Nina Pesochinsky, Gregory ("Grisha") Nisnevich and Mark Herzog.  The
comapny will perform in this show with talented guest musicians and dancers.

TangOlé Compañía de Danza brings to the public an exciting mix of music and
dance, fusing Argentine Tango music with Flamenco singing, dancing Argentine
Tango with Flamenco music, merging in one choreography both types of music
and dance, as well as presenting both Argentine Tango and Flamenco in their
traditional, classic forms.

What: TangOlé Compañía de Danza presents "Duende".

When: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 7PM. The theater will open at 6:30PM.

Where: the Crossroads Theater On the Rail, 2590 Washington Street, Denver,
CO 80305

Tickets: $25 in advance, please call 303-832-0929.

Parking: Covered free parking is in the building, please enter parking from
Washington Street.  Light Rail: 1/2 block of 27th & Welton station.

For more information about TangOlé Compañía de Danza, please visit
www.tangoledanza.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can answer any questions you may
have.  We are very excited about this show and hope that you will enjoy it.

My warmest regards to every one of you,

Nina

720-434-4342