[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango Early Bird Is Oct 1st; Held In Austin, TX, From Nov 26-20

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 15:27:17 EDT 2008

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512)  853-0652
Website:  www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:   info at FandangoDeTango.com

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin,  TX to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango

**QUICKNOTES**
Ø       As  long as your envelopes are postmarked by Oct 1 we will count them
as "Early  Bird" registrations.  On Oct 2 the rates go  up!

Ø       Registrations are going  great, but, rest assured, we still have
space left in our classes and a $200  deposit will hold the “Early Bird” price
for you and the balance isn’t due until  Nov 1.

Ø       Our online  registration system is working great!!  You can get to it
from our web site  at
www.FandangoDeTango.com.  Online "Early Bird" registration is  available
through Oct 1.
On Oct 2 the rates go  up!

Ø       We've updated the  schedule with the teacher's names in the
appropriate time slots.  Stay  tuned-we'll be updating the class titles  soon.

Ø       Even though you might  not be able to take advantage of the Full or
Ultimate Tango passes, you can  still get discounts on the day passes if you
sign up by Oct  1.

Ø       The Omni Hotel block of  rooms reserved for us is quickly filling up.
 You must book your room by  Nov 3 to receive the special rate of $89 (if
rooms are still available).   Here’s a direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at
Southpark  Registration
htt
p://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Ø        Beginner Class Special:  A very special opportunity for you to kick
off  your Tango dance instruction with the best in the world!  Dance Festivals
 many times cater only to the dancer with
previous knowledge but we want  everyone to have access to these wonderful
instructors!  For all you more  experienced Tango dancers, introduce your
friends and family to the Tango by  referring them to the Beginner class options.
This is our chance to share  our passion, and support and grow our community of
 dancers!
Ø       Beginner 1 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri. Beginner Classes.
A great place to  learn about Argentine Tango and all its  beauty.
Ø       Beginner 1 & 2 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri. & Sun.
Beginner Classes.  Adding  the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in depth look at
the world of  Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you cannot take the
Beginner 2  classes on Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes on  Friday.

Ø       The Thanksgiving  Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is
fantastic--it's an "all you can  eat" buffet prepared by fabulous chefs—add to that the
fact you don’t have to  cook, and there's 4 hours of Tango music playing for
your dancing  pleasure.  The result is a very memorable Thanksgiving
experience.

Ø       All our  Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in some
fabulous  dancing.
Ø       Besides each Milonga being  individually available you can also get
an “All Milonga Pass” or an “Almost All  Milonga Pass” (excludes Thanksgiving
Brunch  Milonga).
Ø       We are keeping our teachers  busy with lots of group classes, so
there are only a handful of private lessons  available with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!

Ø       The “Early Bird”  Discount Deadline is Oct 1.  $200 Deposit can hold
your spot.  Deposit  due by Oct 1, 2008.

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin,  TX
to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango

You’ll find us on the web at  www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star Cast of  Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing  Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of  Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments  Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance  Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is Oct 1

Our event will again be held at the beautiful  Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744   (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per  room, You must
mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!  This is a
beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful  amenities!  Free Airport Shuttle
service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

List Of Useful Links

Our Web Site has the  Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango 2008 Online  Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilitie
s/FandangodeTango11.aspx

Fandango  2008 Tango Masters Pictures