[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2008, Austin, TX; Only 2 Weeks Till Early Bird Deadline!

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 15:00:56 EDT 2008

Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512) 853-0652
Website:   www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:  _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX
to be held Nov 26-30,  2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

**QUICKNOTES**
Ø       The schedule  has been updated on our web site!
Ø        Registrations are going great, but, rest assured, we still have
plenty of space  left in our classes.  Don’t delay, the “Early Bird” deadline is
fast  approaching.
The “Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1.  A $200  deposit will hold the “
Early Bird” price for you, and you have Nov 1 to pay the  balance.
Ø       Even though you might not be  able to take advantage of the Full or
Ultimate Tango passes, you can still get  discounts on the day passes if you
sign up by Oct  1.
Ø       Beginner Class Special:  A very  special opportunity for you to kick
off your Tango dance instruction with the  best in the world!  Dance Festivals
many times cater only to the dancer  with
previous knowledge but we want everyone to have access to these  wonderful
instructors!  For all you more experienced Tango dancers,  introduce your
friends and family to the Tango by referring them to the Beginner  class options.
This is our chance to share our passion, and support and  grow our community of
dancers!
Ø       Beginner  1 Class Special:  This includes the Fri. Beginner Classes.
A great  place to learn about Argentine Tango and all its  beauty.
Ø       Beginner 1 & 2 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri. & Sun.
Beginner Classes.  Adding  the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in depth look at
the world of  Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you cannot take the
Beginner 2  classes on Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes on  Friday.
Ø       You can also register for any  of the Milongas with your registration
form, or pay at the  door.
Ø       The Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga  is the best.  The food is
fantastic--it's an "all you can eat" buffet  prepared by fabulous chefs—add to that the
fact you don’t have to cook, and  there's 4 hours of Tango music playing for
your dancing pleasure.  The  result is a very memorable Thanksgiving
experience.
Ø       All our Milongas will be  open to the public.  Come take part in some
fabulous  dancing.
Ø       Besides each Milonga being  individually available you can also get
an “All Milonga Pass” or an “Almost All  Milonga Pass” (excludes Thanksgiving
Brunch  Milonga).
Ø       The Omni Hotel room block is  filling up!  Secure your rooms by Nov
3rd for the great $89  rate!
Ø       We are keeping our teachers busy  with lots of group classes, so
there are only a handful of private lessons  availalbe with our wonderful Tango
Masters!!
The “Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is Oct 1.  $200 Deposit can hold your
spot.  Deposit due by  Oct 1, 2008.
Ø       Our online registration  system is working great!!  You can get to it
from our web site  at
www.FandangoDeTango.com

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in  Austin, TX
to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango

You’ll find us on the web at  www.FandangoDeTango.com

Introducing our All-Star Cast of  Teachers
Fabian Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y  Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing  Fun!
Over 90 hours of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of  Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments  Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving  Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance  Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
“Early Bird” Discount  Deadline is Oct 1

Our event will again be held at the beautiful  Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744   (512) 448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per  room, You must
mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!  This is a
beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful  amenities!  Free Airport Shuttle
service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!

Use the link below to reserve your room today.  We’ve  arranged for more
hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success and  we anticipate a full
house this  year.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx
Book your room by Nov 3, 2008 to receive this special rate

Over  the last 12 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best  Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 10th year for the Fandango de
 Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone:  512-853-0652.

List Of Useful Links

Our Web  Site has the Registration Forms Available for  Download
www.FandangoDeTango.com

Fandango 2008 Online  Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the  Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx

Fandango  2008 Tango Masters Pictures