[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Oh how my heart goes out to......

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:50:19 EDT 2008

.....those poor but good souls who missed last Sunday at
ESMERALDA¹S...the energy...the love shown MARIA AND GUSTAVO
the non-stop dancing-- not because everyone
just danced...but because the MUSIC (Yesim¹s) combined with plenty of FINE
partners kept the floor filled with happy feet.....so.....
Join us this Sunday SEPT 14--- at Session 73
for more joy at

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
Dance from 7:30 to 12:30 or until everyone leaves!!!
ILENE RETURNS TO SPIN THE PLATTERS‹more beautiful music filling our hearts!
moving our feet!
JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate! Beginners with Me-- BOTH at 6:30

Tapas still served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café or outside!
Kitchen open until 12.....Bar open late.
$10 admission includes beginner and pre-inter.classes

See you! Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
Session 73 Ph: 212 517 4445
Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner