[Tango-A] EU-W: 11th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam, early birds reduction until September 25!

Marijke de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 11 09:46:02 EDT 2008

Dear Tango friends,

Zandunga Tangoproductions is proud to present the 11th Tangomagia festival
in Amsterdam in December 2008.
We would like to remind you, that the early birds reduction only lasts a
little more then 2 weeks.
Receival of your payment before September 25 gives you a reduction of 10% on
your total reservation, so make up your mind quickly !

26|27|28|29|30|31 December 2008

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

See also our package reductions.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir): reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
www.tangomagia.com
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )
Skype: moneir.bardai