[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC-SPECIAL PIECE OF NEWS RE:THIS SUNDAY!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 00:01:35 EDT 2008

Esmeralda¹s is not usually about performance--
But I just learned that the wonderful Maria Olivera and Gustavo Bezecry
will come over to join us again this Sunday-- they had a fine time when
they were here a few months
ago and appreciated our wild appreciation of them.
They certainly thrilled us all (Shelley, remember???) with their fine,
simple, elegant, close embrace style.

And they teach this weekend!!! See their website www.tangosalon.com.ar
Call the charming Francesca Bertelli at 917 815 5807for more information
about their classes and private lessons.

SEPT 7--- this SUNDAY!!
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Every Sunday night it¹s a genuine tango party!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
Session 73 Ph: 212 517 4445
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com