[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C, NA-W: Grand Opening of ARTango Center this Saturday, November 1

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:35:11 EDT 2008

We are happy to announce the Grand Opening of ARTango Center this
Saturday, November 1!

In an effort to bring you the best Argentine Tango experience
possible, of a caliber and level that you have come to expect of Tango
Éclectique, we are delighted to announce the Grand Opening of ARTango
Center: the center where you can learn about Argentine Tango culture,
improve your dancing skills, socialize, meet new people, and have fun
at the elegant venue.

ARTango Center is Chicago's brand new arts venue devoted to tango
culture that offers milongas, tango lessons, performances, workshops,
concerts and other special events.

The GRAND OPENING of ARTango Center takes place
Saturday, November 1st
10:00 pm – 4:00 am

4011 N Ravenswood
Chicago, IL

It is conveniently located on the intersection of Irving Park and
Ravenswood Avenue and accessible from I-94, Lake Shore Drive, Brown
and Red Line. Ample parking available

Please see the map for directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Chicago&state=IL&address=4011+N.+Ravenswood&zipcode=60613

Looking forward to seeing you there!