[Tango-A] NA-E: Brigitta Winkler in Atlanta. December 12-15, 2008

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 11:24:04 EDT 2008

BRIGITTA WINKLER IN ATLANTA. DECEMBER 12-15 2008

Dear Tango friends. Atlanta Tango is proud to announce that Brigitta Winkler will visit Atlanta the second weekend of December.
Brigitta is one of the most innovative tango teachers touring the US, and she has been a real inspiration to our dance for a long time. It will be a great way to end your "tango year".
All the information is available at www.atlantatango.com/brigitta.html or you can call 404-376 6732.

WORKSHOPS
The general theme of the weekend is exploring INTERNAL TANGO.

    SATURDAY DECEMBER 13th
    2:30pm: Internal Tango: Connection, body awareness and co-creating your tango
    4:15pm: Alterations: The art of surprise and directional changes

    SUNDAY DECEMBER 14th:
    2:30pm Ochoworld: The inside and outside of ochos
    4:15: It's a Boleo: Painting on the floor

LOCATION: Please notice that there are two different locations for Saturday and Sunday's workshops. For addresses and maps, please visit: www.atlantatango.com/brigitta.html

Saturday: LifeEnrichment Service Center of Dekalb Co. This is our regular classes location.
Sunday: The Gym at Peachtree Presbyterian Churchon Roswell Rd.

PRICING AND REGISTRATION:

    Weekend pass: $80 ($60 for students)
    One Day Pass (two workshops): $45 ($35 for students)
    Individual workshops: $25 ($20 for students)

Registration is available by Paypal or check. For more details, please visit:
www.atlantatango.com/brigittaregistration.html

YOU WILL NEED A PARTNER FOR THE WEEKEND WORKSHOPS. Please try to find a partner among your fellow dancers using local yahoo groups or Facebook. We can try to help you find a partner, but we can not guarantee a good match. Please send us a message using our CONTACT page (www.atlantatango.com/contact.php).

MILONGAS THAT WEEKEND

Friday December 12th. SALSAMBO MILONGA. DJ: Angel Montero
9pm-1am
Salsambo Studio
1427 Mayson Street, NE,
Atlanta, 30324
404.541.9808
Bring your own beverage (just for yourself or to share with fellow dancers).
Vending machines on site.

Saturday December 13th. Barrio Norte Milonga
9pm-12am
Atlanta Ballroom Dance Center
6125 Roswell Rd., 1/2-mile north of I-285
Atlanta, GA
404-325-1360
$10