[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto, Paradiso "Men In Black" milonga Fri Oct 31

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Wed Oct 29 10:49:02 EDT 2008

Paradiso
"for the love of tango"
a milonga every Friday night for over 11 years!
class: 8:30-9:30 pm
milonga: 9:30 or so till about 1:30 am or so!
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com
hotline: 416-208-3848
Friday October 31
"men in black milonga"
"Wear all black, take money back"
On Friday Oct. 31 MEN who wear all-black outfits will save $5 on regular $10
Paradiso admission.
"Men in black", you pay only $5 for complying with our modest request.
To make sure that all our dear gentlemen are on the same page about the
definition of "all black", we mean all visible elements of one's clothing
should be black. For example, black polka-dots on a red tie do not count as
a legitimate entry! (No undergarments are going to qualify as an entry...)
Admission is $5.00 for "men in black"
Admission for all others (men who are not in black & all women), $10.00
Pre-Xmas-New Year's Eve Milonga on Friday December 19
Special Guest D.J.
**Yesim, la turca**
details forthcoming
Paradiso
The Dovercourt House, Main Ballroom
805 Dovercourt Rd., 1.5 blocks north of Bloor
TANGO HOTLINE: 416-208-3848
Parking on Dovercourt, free till midnight
Parking on Bloor St., free from 9 pm till the next morning
Parking at the Salvation Lot next door: $2.00 per car
avoid towing/ticket; obtain permit from organizers
Subway: Ossington exit
$10 admission includes class
Strictly Cash bar; no personal refreshments please!
Enjoy dancing on a silky smooth wood floor in an ambience reminiscent of the
salons of Buenos Aires with music selections chosen from the "maestros" of
classical tango music! paradiso-tango at rogers.com
vivatango at hotmail.com
http://www.torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com