[Tango-A] NA-E: Book Signing at Tango Paradiso on Sat Nov 1, Medford MA

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 07:15:58 EDT 2008

Dear Tango lovers,

It is time for Tango Paradiso again! Come dance this Saturday (and warm-up for Tango de los Muertos that is coming up!)

Our dearest friend Claudyne Wilder is a book author! To celebrate her achievements, we are having a Book Signing on Saturday night. Here are more details on her book:

Claudyne Wilder is bringing some copies of her new book: Point, Click & Wow! The Techniques and Habits of Successful Presenters. You are welcome to purchase one during the evening. She will sign her book and email you a free delivery skills job aid.  If you want to read about her book and see it before Tango Paradiso, go here.
http://www.wilderpresentations.com/products/books.html

Congratulations, Claudyne!

Tango Paradiso
8 - 9pm - Guided practica - $5
9 to 1am - milonga - $12
practica + milonga - $15

Springstep
98 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA - 02155

Questions? Write me an e-mail or call (617) 816-1967

Your host,

Adriana Pinto
www.havetotango.com