[Tango-A] EU-W: 11th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam, 26-31 December 2008.

Marijke de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 23 15:06:25 EST 2008

11th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam, December 2008.

Dear Tango friends,

Zandunga Tangoproductions is proud to present the 11th Tangomagia festival
in Amsterdam, December 2008, and we look forward to seeing you there.
At this time, people from 27 countries in the whole world already reserved!

26|27|28|29|30|31 December 2008
www.tangomagia.com

Maestros :

Sebastia Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Mario Consiglieri & Annabella Diaz-Hojman
Özhan Araz & Serkan Gökcesu
Barbara Carpino & Claudio Forte
Eric Jørissen & Komala
Sven Froese & Marijke de Vries

Orchestra´s :

Orquesta típica Silencio
Cuarteto Silencio

DJ's: Robin Thomas, Ömer Bayraktar, Christos Pater.

Locations : Beurs van Berlage, Hotel Arena, De Duif, Kompaszaal, Crea and
Studio de Wit.

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

See also our package reductions.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir): reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
www.tangomagia.com
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )
Skype: moneir.bardai