[Tango-A] NA-NE: Monica Paz' workshops this weekend in New York are by pre-registration only - No more private classes available

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 22:04:05 EST 2008

The workshops that Monica Paz will teach this coming
Saturday, November 15th and Sunday, November 16th can be attended by
pre-registration only. You can register by emailing Francesca at
francescabl25 at gmail.com starting today and until Friday November 14th. We are
accepting a maximum of 16 students for each workshop (excluding the Chacarera
workshop). The limited number will allow Monica to devote enough time to each
participant. Don't miss the opportunity to work closely with a master of tango
milonguero and learn all the nuances of the most elegant style of tango.

Please note that there is still room to register for all
workshops: so far we have perfect gender balance for the Sunday workshops and
extra leaders for Saturday. We are accepting registration for both leaders and
followers for all workshops, but we might close registration for either as
needed to maintain the correct balance.

Also please note that all private classes with Monica are
booked at this time so please join us for the workshops this weekend!

Saturday  November 15th -at Ripley Grier - 520 8th Avenue, 16th floor

                             SHARING THE DANCE FLOOR

4:00PM to 5:20PM
Part I - How to Dance in a Crowded Dance Floor:
Improve the way to move in the dance floor when there is
little space to dance.
5:30PM to 6:50PM
Part II - How to Dance in the Correct Line of Dance:
Move properly into the dance floor without losing the
correct line of dance.

Sunday November 16th at Ripley Grier - 939 8th Avenue, #307
2:00PM to 3:20PM
Different kinds of Turns:
Turn on the right, on the left. Do half turns, completed
turns, double turns and more.

3:30PM to 4:50PM
How to be a Creative Tango Dancer:
Combine simple steps to obtain elaborate figures and add
interpretation to your dancing.

5:00PM to 6:00PM
Chacarera!
Learn the choreography of the most fun Argentine folk dance.

--
Francesca Bertelli
www.tangotuscany.com