[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango and Blues Weekend, Knoxville, TN; June 6-8

Mike Legett immaculateconnection at gmail.com
Sat May 17 03:28:44 EDT 2008

Shorty George Productions is proud to present:

Buenos Aires Blues
Tango*Blues*Dance

Knoxville, TN: June 6-8
As one of the instructors and organizers, I wanted to make everyone in
the Tango community aware of a unique weekend to take place in
Knoxville, TN.  Buenos Aires Blues, June 6-8, will be a weekend full
of Tango, Blues, and everything in between.  We'll be featuring 2 days
full of classes from some of the most innovative teachers in the
Southeast Tango and Blues scenes, and as a special guest, even one of
Canada's top Blues instructors.

Registration is now open, and through May 23rd, registration is only
$80 ($75 for students)- for the entire weekend.  That's 8 classes
(plus 2 intro classes), and 3 nights of dancing- with late nights.
This is a steal!  However, we sold out last year, and the same is
highly likely his year.  So don't wait to register!

Visit our website for instructor/dj bios, videos (on our FAQ page),
and registration info.

http://www.buenosairesblues.com

See you on the dance floor,
-Mike (the Girl) Legett

(901) 283-6779

--
"Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by
gratification." --Sarah Scott