[Tango-A] EU-W: Festivalito de Tango @ St. Wendel, Germany

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Sat May 17 05:10:06 EDT 2008

Tango de los Angeles

The Festivalito at St. Wendel, Germany

For the sixth time Melina Sedó & Detlef Engel and the Hotel „Angel’s“
present you a magic Tango-weekend with visitors from all over Europe.
Enjoy our wonderful Festivalito in the sparkling light of the
illuminated cathedral and in the sunshine of picturesque St. Wendel.

The program consists of two Milongas, workshops and a Tango-fashion-
show.

Note: the entrance to the Milongas including live-music and demos are
free. So, if you want to sit down and have a nice meal, don’t forget
to reserve tables in advance!

The Summer soirée
Saturday, 12th July, from 9 pm

Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of dancing open air to the best
Tangos, Milongas and Valses of the “Epoca Gloriosa del Tango“ until
the sun rises again!

Our DJ: Andreas Wichter of the TANGOKOMBINAT
Livemusic by: Quinteto Angel
Tango demos, presenting Tango de Salón without costumes or choreography:
• Paola Valoti & Attilio Valli from Italy
• Melina Sedó & Detlef Engel from Germany

Tango-Fashion-Show
Sunday, 13th July, 12.00 am – 12.30 pm

Francesca Bertelli (New York) presents italian Tango-fashion of the
label Pepitango. Enjoy beatifull feminine dresses in a sunny
environment.

Tango-Brunch-Milonga
Sunday, 13th July, 12.30 pm – 6.00 pm

Enjoy the music of our DJs Melina Sedó & Uwe Willié. If the weather
is nice we’ll dance in the sunshine on the terrace, if not, we’ll
move to the lovely winter garden of Angel’s hotel.
Have a nice meal, a breakfast or a cocktail while looking out for
your next dance partner!

Workshops with Paola & Attilio and Detlef & Melina
Saturday 7/12 and Sunday, 7/13

Sa, 1.00 – 2.30 pm           WS 1 Salidas inusitadas (P&A)
Sa, 3.00 – 4.30 pm           WS 2 Crazy crosses for Milonga (D&M)
Sa, 5.00 – 6.30 pm           WS 3 Bailar el compás (P&A)

So, 1.00 – 2.30 pm           WS 4 Despues del cruze (P&A)
So, 3.00 – 4.30 pm           WS 5 Colgadas de Salón (D&M)
So, 5.00 – 6.30 pm           WS 6 Bailar la melodía (P&A)

• All Workshops take place on one day (1.5 hours). Each of these
workshops costs 22 €.
• All workshops are for intermediate and advanced dancers.
• Please subscribe until 7/6 with Detlef & Melina (see below). The
maximum number of participants will be 10 couples, so please inscribe
in advance. There is a 10% reduction to the workshop fee, if you
subscribe until 6/22.
• Your subscription is definite after a money transfer of the
workshop-fee to the following account:
Name: Angel’s das Hotel
Bank: Bank1Saar
Number of Bank: 59190000
Number of Account: 8431000
IBAN: DE65591900000008431000
BIC: SABA DE 5S

Reserving tables or rooms at Hotel Angel’s:
Angels- das Hotel am Fruchtmarkt
www.angels-dashotel.de
info at angels-dashotel.de
0049-6851-999000